Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ohh look, someone wants to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

♬♫“Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special”♬♫




 We can hear that song everytime when it's Christmas day. Yeah, Christmas coming soon, children starts to hang socks in front of their bed and on the chimney, parents started to get busy buying the present their child wants, pretending to be the SANTA CLAUS.

Families open their store room and take out the dusty christmas tree and starting to decorate it, it's all for 

Christmas Day!

Yay...

You see, i don't really expect much for christmas, I'm a grown up kid now, i no longer receive presents. Oh, my mum's coming back from Taiwan and she's bringing us some gift, so... i guess that's counted as Christmas gift.
*yay*


You know what? It's really fun to decorate the christmas tree, but IT-IS-NO-FUN-AT-ALL to be decorating it ALONE!

Okay, at least there's still 2 brother helping me on the tree. Last time it's 3 brother and dad+mum decorate together, now what :(

We had ribbons, silver balls, chain, pine, cherry, saints, santa, fury stuff and lights on the christmas tree. It took us less than 10 minutes to finish everything, we used to throw the balls at one another, we tie the ribbon together, we make everything pretty before we hang it up on the christmas tree, and now? We just hang it up like we're not willing to do it. It's like,

Why on earth am i doing this?







Santa and Mr. bear at the bottom of the christmas tree. :)
Mr. Bear very cute right?
I like the lil hat on his head, it shines! 

I once had a maid, and the day when she's leaving, i rushed up my room, grab some bears and dolls ( i had a lot last time) including my favourite santa dog for her, yes, i gave her a lot! My mind went blank and i don't know why i gave her so much of them. And then she left. I stand there trying to hold my tears. 

Okay, so that year, we wanted to decorate the christmas tree, mum called me to go to my room and get the christmas dolls down. Happily i went up, high and low i search, 

“Where on earth is my dolls?!”

And then i tried to recall back, had i gave it to someone? Then i remembered

“I GAVE IT TO MY KAKAK (MAID)!”
Screw my life! The main point is that : I GAVE HER ALL THE CHRISTMAS DOLLS and left those normal bears and dolls.

I told my brother, and dad and mum, as usual, they scold me stupid, no brain, and then SIGH.

What! What! What!
How much i wanted to get the doll back, especially the puppy with the christmas hat! FML FML FML FML!

Don't want to remember anymore of this SAD CASE! MAD SAD! FML.

Kthxbai.
FML!

No comments: