Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pieces of my memories.

My mum came back from Taiwan and she bought us a lot of stuff. Hearts her lots. :D She said she had fun in Taiwan. But her laptop broke down there, so after that she couldn't contact us anymore. Btw, i'm happy that now she's back.

Let's get to our topic. Saturday dad bring us to our previous house (old house) to cleanup the house as now it looks like it's haunted and really really dusty upstairs. The floor is covered in dust and leaking water and EW!
Don't remind me of those SUPER ULTRA HYPER THICK DUST that makes my nose DIE FLU because of it.


This was my first impression when i get there. 
Yay, Finally get a jump shot I've always wanted with my hair flying. LOL.


Guess what i found when cleaning the house? I found my dad's tripod for the DSC camera. I was mad happy back then. Like mad woman running around looking for my dad and i ask
“Can i have it?”
The most exciting part was when my dad say "Take take.."


Now let's see the BEFORE and AFTER cleaning the house

My 3rd brother's. 
Actually it was much more cleaner than this, but i don't know why there are still books found at his chair.. 


 The eldest brother's. It's really clean eh?

 The second brother's. At first i thought he will carry the whole thing back to our current house, but he actually cleared everything out.
p/s: My brothers throw those stuff (old/new) out, and they're like asking who wants and 1 2 3 no one wants means POOFFTTT...gone! So when i heard them say this is nice or whatever i will go there and they will give it to me, sometimes they come and find me and give it to me. 

Yes, you can hear people sneezing every time.... 

The room beside kitchen. It's well organised =] 

 Kitchen.
The picture "after" has a wet floor as my mom poured water on it. It's the fastest way to clean up the old house. 
SPLASHHH

The trash at a corner of my mom's room. 
See? My mom's an expert in cleaning rooms and trash. 

 The place we use to hang cloths and sew shirt and keep towels and things. 
Before we clean it, the floor was all effing black-ish, SUPER DISGUSTING, i had to tip toe to go through that place to reach the bathroom! 

 My brothers' room.

 My room.
Was satisfied with it. But i did not move the cupboard and the table. I don't know who did.
It's like, i went down and rest and when i came up i was like
OMG, my room is so effing clean!

My room has 3 doors. 
1st picture is the door connect to the stairs to downstairs. 
2nd picture is the door connect to my brother's room.
3rd picture is the door connect to my mother's room.

Oh yea, my room is the room that can connect to everywhere. 

Outside the rooms there's this little space where there's a lot of books like a mini library, most of it are my dad's collection. 

I used to hang my key chains here, i love to collect key chains when i were young.. Now most of them were spoiled, so i threw some of them away. 
P/S: can you spot the dust at the first hanger thing? 

My 2nd brother and 3rd brother's walkie. They found it when they were in tesco in think, they liked it so much and they tried it when they were young. But the sound was so blur and like "ZZZZZZZZZ" hello? hello? can hear or not?? hello?? HELLO!!!!! 

 My 1st birthday party invitation. 

So what's this picture about? It's about my childhood hide and seek game. My brothers used to play hide and seek with me, i remembered there was once i bent my bodies and stuff and hide inside here, the room was dark and my brother just couldn't spot it, and then i jump down from there all of a sudden and he was like 

"OMG HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE???" 

my eldest brother's spectacles. He had 4 now, include his current spectacle. 

2nd brother came to me and passed me this. We both laughed out loud (LOL) and i just couldn't understand why did i write this to him. And i even added a signature ❤SIS. WHAT THE HECK?

This is my childhood .
Actually there's more but IT'S TIRED to type out everything !
Forget it. Haha.
P/S: I effing hate mosquitoes! it wakes me up in the middle of the night BUZZING beside my ear!

kthxbai

No comments: